TEMPLATING FOR YOUR GRANITE WORKTOPS
In order to take the templates for your new worktops, it is important that the customer cooperate fully with the templating guidelines.
If your existing kitchen worktops are still in place, with inset sinks, both must be removed and plumbing adjusted before the template can be carried out.
Templating is carried out in three stages
1. A plan is made of your kitchen and the exact measurements are recorded
2. Details are recorded – overhang, radii and the placing of inset sinks/hobs/grooves etc. You will be asked to contribute your thoughts on these, and to bring up any other issues you wish to discuss with the templater.
3. A computeriser digitiser is used to accurately plot the walls, and figure the exact position of your where your granite is to be fitted.
When all the above have been completed, the templater will prepare the confirmation sheet and go through all the details with you. At this point he will ask you to sign to confirm that you understand the details regarding your new worktops.
Unless otherwise arranged, a deposit of 75% of the amount stated on the quote will be asked for at this time.
Conditions for templating
* All other tradesmen (e.g. carpenters; painters) must vacate the kitchen or templating area.
* All noise pollution (e.g. site radio; building noise) must be kept to a minimum so as to allow the templater to concentrate.
* All cookers, Aga’s, and undermounted sinks (Belfaste/Franke) must be fitted prior to the template taking place. Failure to comply may result in a second visit to the site, at extra cost.
Thank you, and enjoy the new worktops.
County Granite and Marble.